About Personal Injury Attorney Mark Perenich
Bachelors in Public Administration: Loyola University New Orleans
- Mark H. Perenich was born in Clearwater, Florida in 1956 and is the son of firm-founder, Guy N. Perenich, Esquire.
- Mark Perenich graduated from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor of Public Administration in 1981 and a Juris Doctorate in 1984. Following graduation, he joined the firm where he is now a senior partner.
- Mark received the James Masters Award in 1981 and the American Jurisprudence Award in Wills & Estates and Corporations in 1983.
- Moot Court Member
- Adjunct Professor, teaching Business and Corporate Law at St. Petersburg College
Area of practice includes all aspects of personal injury with an emphasis on:
- Aviation accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Interstate motor vehicle accidents involving commercial transport vehicles.
- Auto Accidents
- Construction injuries
- He has been an instrument rated pilot since 1996 and handles cases statewide.
- Mark Perenich became a Board Certified Civil Trial attorney in 1997-2007
- For over 10 years, he served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for the American Burn Survival Foundation, a non-profit organization serving the needs of burn survivors throughout Florida.
- He has also hosted over 250 live call-in television programs on FLA LAW where he provided legal advice to viewers.
- Mark Perenich is a member of the American Justice Association, Florida Justice Association, Pinellas County Trial Lawyers, and the Lawyer Pilots Bar Association.
- He is admitted to practice in the Middle and Southern U.S. Federal District Courts, the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- He has argued cases before the Second District Court of Appeals in Tampa and Lakeland and before the Florida Supreme Court in Tallahassee.
- He has been a member of the Clearwater Bar Association for over 25 years.
- Mark is recognized by his peers in Martindale Hubble as having received the highest rating AV in legal ability and ethical standards. The AV rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence among attorneys.
- Mark Perenich is a Member of the Million Dollar Advocates forum
- Mark Perenich is also a Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forum
- Personal injury Attorney Mark H. Perenich has also appeared on the Nachmann show on NBC as an expert.
- Mark Perenich has also appeared on Bay News 9
- Mark Perenich was name one of Tampa’s BEST lawyers in 2010
- Mark’s Firm was rated as one of the best law firms in Tampa Bay in 2012
- Mark Perenich is sworn in to practice in the 11th District Federal Court or Appeal, The Florida Supreme Court
- Mark is a member of the American Association for Justice (formally ATLA)
- Mark Perenich is a member of the Florida Justice Association