Who we are and how we can help
I am Mark Perenich, I am a licensed Florida personal injury attorney and I have practiced in Florida for more than 30 years, our firm was established in 1955 we are Clearwater and Florida’s oldest exclusive personal injury law firm. We have been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1955 I created this website to inform potential clients, blog about current events, and to help people in need find help when they are faced with an injury or disability, due to the mistakes or carelessness of another. I also invite you to ask me about content or to request content, I am happy to create blogs or pages to help people.
Area’s of Personal Injury Practice:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Aviation Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Hospital Negligence
- Social Security Disability
Our Main office is 1875 N. Belcher Rd STW 201 Clearwater, FL 33765. We have offices all through out Tampa Bay and Mark handles cases throughout the state of Florida
Mark had handled cases in Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Panama city, Gainesville, Orlando, Sarasota, Fort Myers, among other cities in Florida.
The hallmark of a million-dollar advocate is that the personal injury lawyer is able to take a complex case, or catastrophic injury, and argue on the behalf of the client to ensure that they are receiving just compensation for their injuries. Cases that settle for over $1 million or are rare, this is not the normal case for all clients.
Typically million-dollar settlements or verdicts come from cases where clients have been severely injured, have experienced serious loss, maybe they had been paralyzed, lost a close family member (wrongful death), or the case is so egregious that juries find what the defendant did morally reprehensible as well as legally reprehensible and may impose punitive damages on the defendant. This is why if you or family member has been seriously injured, whether it be from a car accident, or medical malpractice you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer today. You should be sure to look for an attorney that has been board certified, orders a member of the multimillion dollar advocates form, or has years of experience and has a good reputation in the community. I have felt numerous clients in the Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg area receive settlements that they deserve and that clients are happy with.[/
• Awarded to– The Board certification is only awarded to and recognizes attorneys having skills, special knowledge and proficiency in various areas of law and those who demonstrate ethics and professionalism in Law practice.
• Evaluation & Testing – Board certified lawyers are tested for their expertise in the field of law and are evaluated for the professionalism they demonstrate in their work.
• Certification to Identify- The board certification was established by the Florida Supreme Court in the year 1982 as a measure for clients to identify specialist / experts in the various areas of Law.
• Competence & Experience – Board certification is the highest recognized form of evaluation for an attorney’s experience and competency in the 24 different areas of Law that have been approved by the supreme court of Florida.
Mark is no longer board certified, the reason this happens is that many cases will settle prior to trial. Ultimately an attorney will need to keep the clients best interests in mind, and if that means not going to trial and losing your board certification, then so be it. Man lawyers that handle common car accidents have never been board certified, and if you don’t plan on hiring Mark then you should consider hiring an attorney that is reputable in the legal community, or one that is/was board certified.