In the video: What is Personal Injury Law?
What I can do for you
I am Mark Perenich, I am a licensed Florida personal injury attorney and I have practiced in Florida for almost 30 years, my firm is Clearwater‘s oldest firm. We have been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1955 I created this website to inform potential clients, blog about current events, and to help people in need find help when they are faced with an injury or disability, due to the mistakes or carelessness of another.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
I handle various types of cases
- Auto Accidents/ Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Drunk Driver Victims
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Boating / Wave Runner Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Defective Products
- Unreasonably Dangerous Products
- Gun Accidents
- Aviation Cases
- Social Security Disability / SSDI
- Toxic Torts
- Sick Building
If you have been injured and you feel that you have been wronged
I will hear your story and do everything I can to help you.
Where Mark Takes Cases
I have offices in Pinellas, St. Petersburg (St. Pete) Pasco – New Port Richey, Hernando-Spring Hill. Hillsborough–Tampa. I take cases anywhere Florida have taken cases in Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Panama city, Gainesville, Orlando, Sarasota, Fort Myers, among other cities in Florida.
Email me personally by filling out the contact page
Why select Mark as your personal injury lawyer
Mark has won millions of dollars for his clients
Board Certified Lawyer in Florida
What does it mean to be a Board certified Lawyer (In the state of Florida)?
- B.C.S./Expert/Board Certified- Only those lawyers who are members of Florida Bar association and have been certified by the Florida law board to have specialization in various field of law can use terms like – “Expert”, “Specialist”, “B.C.S.” or “Board certified” to identify themselves and use it in their Business cards, Letter Heads, Legal Directories or in Advertising. Not all lawyers practicing in the state of Florida are certified but only those who have taken the initiative of getting their competence and experience evaluated are given Board certification.
- Awarded to– The Board certification is only awarded to and recognizes attorneys having skills, special knowledge and proficiency in various areas of law and those who demonstrate ethics and professionalism in Law practice.
- Evaluation & Testing – Board certified lawyers are tested for their expertise in the field of law and are evaluated for the professionalism they demonstrate in their work.
- Certification to Identify- The board certification was established by the Florida Supreme Court in the year 1982 as a measure for clients to identify specialist / experts in the various areas of Law.
- Competence & Experience – Board certification is the highest recognized form of evaluation for an attorney’s experience and competency in the 24 different areas of Law that have been approved by the supreme court of Florida.
*Only 6% or 4600 members of the Florida Bar association are Board certified.
*For board certification a lawyer must have 5 years of experience, should have demonstrated substantial involvement in the given field of law for which certification is awarded, should have passed peer review of competence in chosen specialty field and also characters, ethics and professionalism in the practice of law, should have received passing grade in the examination required for all applicants or should have met the strict criteria that exempts from the exam.